The Autodiscover CNAME record should also be configured in the domains DNS.
Launch Outlook. If this is your first account, outlook will automatically ask for your account details so you can skip to step 3.
1. With Outlook Open, click on “File” at the top left of the screen.
2. In the “Info” panel (on the left), click on “Add Account”.
3. Complete the fields in the box that pops up. You only need to enter your Name, Email address and password.
4. Once you have filled in the required fields, Click Next.The settings are automatically detected (this is due to the autodiscover record).
5. If you get a pop up explaining that the account was redirected to https://autodiscover.exchange2go.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml . Tick the box that says “Don’t ask me about this website again” and then click “Allow”.
6. After a short wait, you should get a notice stating “Your email account is successfully configured”. Click Finish.
Your email account is now successfully configured.
- exchange, email, outlook
- 0 Users Found This Useful
For use on Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 1. Go to File > Account Settings > Account...
To configure your Exchange account on an Android Device: 1. On your device, tap on the system...
To configure your Exchange account on an Iphone: 1. Tap Settings > Mail > Add Account >...
SPAM is unsolicited junk email.Usually it is trying to sell something or comes in the form of a...
How to setup the iPhone with HostingUK POP3 email 1. Add an email account on iPhone If this...