Adding an additional contact will allow us to act on their behalf when relating to your account. Additional contacts can also be given their own login and receive email notifications regarding the account.
Additional contacts can also be given certain permissions which can restrict access through their panel.
To add additional contacts:
1. Login to your control panel at https://billing.hostinguk.net/
[If you forget your password you can request a reset on the login page]
2. Click on the "Hello, [Name]!" in the top right corner.
3. Click the third option for 'Contacts/Sub-Accounts'
4. Click on the drop down for 'Choose Contact' and select 'Add New Contact'.
5. Fill out their details and click Save Changes
Ticking the 'Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access' option will allow the user to login to https://billing.hostinguk.net/ with their own details. When you tick this option you can select what permissions they have on their account.