How to to change your server settings on an Existing Account (outlook)
To change your mail server settings on an existing account in outlook:
- Go to Start and search for Control Panel
- From Control Panel, set the view to Icons (large or small) and find the Mail option
- From the Mail window, click "E-mail Accounts..." to view a list of the mail accounts.
- Double click on the mail account you wish to edit:
- From here, you should now be able to modify your Server Settings, Username and password.
- Change the settings you want to change and click Next. If all works this will verify the new settings and save them.
- Restart Outlook to start using the new settings.
Please login to comment