The free email forwarding service will create a catchall account which sends any emails sent to your domain (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) to the email address you have specified.
To configure this, log in to your control panel at https://billing.hostinguk.net/
1. Once logged in, go to 'Domains' > 'My Domains'.
2. Click on the domain you wish to configure forwarding for.
3. On the left under the Manage window click on 'Email Management'.
4. Enter the email address you would like to forward the email to.
5. Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the screen.
The Mail server which forwards the email is: smtp01.hostinguk.net
You will need to update your MX records to point to this server. The default DNS zone will contain the correct records for forwarding.
You can Manage/Create your DNS Zone through the 'DNS Management' section under the Manage window for your domain.
- email, forwarding
- 1 Users Found This Useful
We sometimes get asked about Google and having web sites on the same server. There is an...
Can I upgrade my hosting package? Yes - account upgrades can be performed anytime via your...
If you have a complaint then there are ways in which you can address them. Your first port of...
If you need to make a request for information under the Data Protection Act (normally known as a...
In order to provide our customers with a range of services over the years we find ourselves...