If you have the account listed as a POP account then these instructions should NOT be followed.
This can happen when outlook begins to use the Wrong Credentials stored in your KeyChain.
1. Remove the Exchange account from Outlook.
[Since this is an exchange account, this will resync everything once it has been re-added].
2. Close down / quit Outlook.
3. On your Mac, use the Search Feature to find Keychain.
4. In Keychain find and delete the Exchange entries.
5. Launch Outlook and Re-add the account (only your email address and password should be required).
6. Allow outlook to save your credentials again and allow it to re-sync your mailbox.
- macmail, exchange
- 0 Users Found This Useful
For use on Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 1. Go to File > Account Settings > Account...
To configure your Exchange account on an Android Device: 1. On your device, tap on the system...
To configure your Exchange account on an Iphone: 1. Tap Settings > Mail > Add Account >...
SPAM is unsolicited junk email.Usually it is trying to sell something or comes in the form of a...
How to setup the iPhone with HostingUK POP3 email 1. Add an email account on iPhone If this...