General Control Panel: Password reset
- Firstly, you will need to make sure you are currently trying to log into the correct site. This guide starts off at https://hostinguk.net/
From there, please navigate to the top right-hand side for Login & click.
You will then have a pop-up message asking which Control Panel to log into. Please select the General CP button.
- You will be taken to a log in screen. There are two ways to complete this.
Method 1: Look to where it asks for the Email Address and Password. Underneath, there is a Forgot Password?
Method 2: Near the top right-hand side of the page, you can see Account, please click this and then select Forgot Password?
- The next page then asks for you to enter your email address. This is the email address that is associated with your account & will be the email address that receives emails and notifications from ourselves. Once filled in please click the Submit button.
- You should shortly receive an email from our system containing a temporary password. This means that the password if a one-time use password and will expire if it is not used within the time limit. Please make sure to get logged in as soon as possible using the password otherwise, you will have to begin the process again.
- If this email has not been received please make sure to check your Junk mailbox on your email address. If you still cannot find the email please give us a call on 0330 229 0030 and our team can help you get logged into your account.