Changing Nameservers - Myhostcp / Parallels
This KB article is for updating the Nameservers on a domain within the Parellels /Â https://www.myhostcp.com/Â control panel
To change Nameservers:
1. Log in to your account with us at: https://www.myhostcp.com/
2. Click the Drop Down in the top right and select 'All My Domains'.
3. Click the 'All My Domains' tab.
4. You should see a list of domains, click on the domain you wish to edit.
5. Click on the 'Name Servers' tab and click 'Edit'.
6. Choose 'Use custom Name Servers' and enter in the nameservers as required and save the changes.
(You can use the following site to get the IP addresses of nameservers: https://mxtoolbox.com/DnsLookup.aspx)
Please login to comment