Configuring Mail for the Windows 10 Mail app
- 07/06/2019 3:14 PM
To configure your account on the default Windows 10 Mail application:
1. Launch Mail for windows 10
2. Click on Accounts and then Add Account
3. Click Advanced Setup
4. Select Internet Email (POP or IMAP)
5. The Mail application will now as you for your Account details.
[The Username will be your full email address].
6. Leave the bottom options ticked and click Sign In
7. Your Mail account will now test the account settings. If everything is ok with the settings entered in, then this should add your account to Mail and start syncing your mailbox.
Please login to comment